Genuine. Diligent. Ethical.Don't choose a Chicago defense lawyer who is in it for the money. I genuinely want to help you straighten out your life!
Free Case ConsultationWhen the stakes are high, you will need a defense strategy that can aggressively and effectively combat any allegations!
Knowledge is PowerView the following set of questions and answers to shed some light or insight on your current case or legal matter.
Why Choose Hallock Law?
Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney Available 24/7
When searching for a Chicago criminal defense lawyer to defend you from criminal charges, you need to choose very carefully. I have helped hundreds of accused individuals fight criminal charges, ranging from the very straightforward to the very complex.
Whether you are facing traffic charges or murder charges, I will relentlessly pursue the best result possible, including a reduction of charges or a dismissal of the case. No avenue will be left unexplored as I search for the strongest defense available.
As my client, you may also benefit from the following:
Results-driven legal strategies
Customized defense crafted with your needs in mind
Individualized attention, from start to finish
Fighting to Give You a Second Chance
We all make mistakes - don't let yours dictate how the rest of your life will unfold. My goal is to help you overcome this criminal matter so you can have a second chance and opportunity to straighten out your life. I am not afraid of challenging incriminating evidence or law enforcement officials to protect you. I genuinely care about my clients and never lose sight of the fact that I play a vital role in helping determine what the next chapter of their lives will be like. This is your chance to start over, so let's make it count.
Call me today at (888) 412-3741 to request a free case evaluation.
I proudly offer all my clients a free case evaluation, which is a crucial step in cementing a solid attorney-client relationship. This evaluation will help me understand the details of your case and provide you with a better idea of your rights and options. Because my case reviews are free, you do not have to worry about any upfront obligations. You don't have to face this stressful situation on your own.
Don't hesitate to call my office for the caring and aggressive criminal defense you need.
What You Should Do
- Be respectful.
- Calmly record the interaction.
- Ask if you are free to leave. If you do not ask, the officer may think - and the judge may agree - that the interaction is consensual.
- If you are free to leave, go! If you are not free to leave, do not answer and questions before speaking with your attorney.
What You Should Not Do
- Do not physically resist arrest.
- Do not become aggressive or confrontational.
- Do not consent to a search. The Constitution does not apply if you consent.
- Do not answer questions without first speaking with your attorney. Police are allowed to hold you for 48 hours and they may lie to you the entire time.